EE Presents: Lip Balm Encore 2021

Coming soon, the EE lip balm encore! Lately I am hearing from a lot of people who would like to try discontinued flavors from years back, so I decided to make many of them available in a special event this summer.

I made a list of all the flavors you can choose from -- it's a long list going back twelve years -- and I will make the TOP 50 flavors available for two weeks starting on July 12, 2021.

Please see the flavor list posted below and send me your votes in the comments, by Etsy convo, website contact form, or Facebook. I will tally up the top 50 most requested flavors, get supplies ready, and list them on July 12.

Did I forget your favorite flavor?? Please contact me and I will add it to the list.

Etsy 

Website Contact Form

Instagram

Facebook

 

Please note: 

*Most of the bread flavors (i.e. Pumpkin Bread) are not on the list because the bread flavor oil I used for them was discontinued and there's no suitable replacement I've found so far. 

*During the Lip Balm Encore event from July 12 to July 26, no other products, such as perfume, lotion, etc., will be available. I'm hoping to protect myself from burnout and to prevent an out of control TAT situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment