Update on shipping delays May 19, 2020

Hello Dear Epically Epic Customers,

This is just a quick update from me regarding the status of some orders. Since mid-March, like so many other parents, I've had to keep my two sons at home and become their Kindergarten and 2nd Grade teacher. I appreciate the extra time with my sons AND I appreciate every order, but keeping up with both has been harder than I expected. Without school, I have no dedicated work time, and I'm always multitasking between working, teaching, parenting, and cleaning up SO MANY MESSES. I also cannot bring in anyone to help me pack orders, for obvious reasons.

It will all get done, and you WILL receive your items! However, some orders, especially those from between April 20 and May 1st, will be shipped about a week later than my usual TAT (Turn Around Time) of three weeks.

I will throw in an extra free gift lip balm with any order that goes beyond my original stated TAT. Your patience is appreciated :)

Long distance hugs!
Thank you!
♡ ~Allison


🍩🎂🍰🍪🍞

No comments:

Post a Comment