A midwinter's collection...


Happy New Year! I hope you're enjoying the snowy days and long, quiet nights of January. After months of holiday chaos, I'm getting back to work on a new collection for you.
My midwinter collection will be inspired by my obsessive watching of The Great British Baking Show. I'm taking notes while watching and already have more scent and flavor ideas than I can fit into one collection, so maybe there will be a Part 2. There will, obviously, be a lot of sweet gourmands, and some breads, and a couple of atmospheric scents.
I hope to have the Great British Baking Show Collection up by the end of January. Current fall / holiday items will be allowed to sell out starting now, but there are still plenty left.
Cake illustration by: https://twitter.com/tomhoveyart

1 comment: