Summer Part 1... Preview


Here is a preview of upcoming summer stuff! This year I am splitting the summer release into two mini-collections, one in July, another in August. I'm hoping two smaller collections will still be fun... but more manageable during this busy time. 💜

Summer part 1 scents... 

Summerland: After searching for years, I found the perfect jasmine and I could hardly wait to share it with you. Creamy white jasmine, rosemary hedges, salty ocean air. (Inspired by the Santa Barbara area of California)

Forest Bathing: My fantasy of a leisurely walk through a Japanese forest. Misty pines, cedarwood, plum blossom tea, and distant cherry blossoms.

Recorder Music: I love listening to Renaissance music with recorders and harpsichords. It transports me to a quiet, romantic world of times long past. This is a scent to go with that feeling: Church incense, a "Medieval Mix" type essential oil blend of lavender, orange, lemon, thyme and rosemary, ever-present smoke and dirt.

Lip balm:
Yuzu-Peach
Ambrosia
Ceiling Stars (Relaxing strawberry, lavender, marshmallow, fluffy vanilla)


Bonus balms: (free with $30+ orders)
Peanut Butter & Jelly
Pineapple Pizza
Shirley Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment