Welcome to Epically Epic Soap Co. The Winter Holidays collection will be available starting Sunday, November 12 at 2:00 pm EST. No need to rush -- all products except soaps will be restocked throughout November and December.

Once again I'm letting you pick your bonus balm, free with every order of $30 or more. Please let me know your flavor choice in the "note to seller" at checkout. Choose from these flavors:

Maple Vanilla
Sopaipillas and Honey
Black Licorice
Wine and Chocolate

At www.epicsoap.com and on Etsy at www.epicallyepicsoap.etsy.com.

Thank you!
♡ ~Allison

Please read! TAT notes: Turn around times will be on the long side of 2-3 weeks. I am always trying to get things done faster, but I can't seem to improve on my TAT. I stress about it all the time! I think the universe is telling me it's time to finally hire someone... Until then, please expect about a 3 week turnaround on most orders. There's still plenty of time to order Christmas and Hanukkah gifts :) 🎄🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment