My Upcoming Craft Shows

Sunday, April 19

"The Green Boutique" At the Morton Arboretum in Lisle, Illinois.

10 a.m.–5 p.m. at the Visitor Center. 4100 Illinois Rte 53, Lisle

Attend this eco-friendly marketplace featuring environmentally-friendly home décor, cosmetics, and luxury apparel. The Ginkgo Restaurant will offer an enhanced menu featuring organic and vegetarian dishes.

I'm thrilled about this, as I have innumerable warm childhood memories of hiking in the Morton Arboretum. Chicagoans, this is a great excuse to get out and enjoy Spring!

I'll be selling my soaps at the Visitor's Center from 10 am -5 pm. Soap bars are $4 each or 3 for $10. Click here for more info.


GCCNS Spring Boutique 2009

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
9:00 am – 8:00 pm

Glenview Community Church Nursery School
1000 Elm St., Glenview, IL 60025

20% of proceeds will be donated to the nursery school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment